L.A.’s Largest Mixer X Joins Chambers Of Commerce with Professionals Helping Businesses Build Relationships
Thousands of Southern California business people will take control of their own economy, Thursday, July 24, 2008 from 5 to 9 p.m., as the 10th annual L.A.’s Largest Mixer takes center stage at The Shrine Auditorium Expo Center, 700 W. 32nd St., Los Angeles, CA 90007.
Now in its 10th successful year, the Mixer has grown to represent a powerful meeting of Los Angeles area chambers of commerce and local businesses representing hundreds of industries and companies in Southern California. Last year, over 2800 business people came together for this ultimate business networking event.
Show Highlights Include:
1. Over 3000 Attendees: Mix and mingle with hundreds and hundreds of business professionals from around Southern California.
2. Visit Over 250 Exhibitor Booths: From small to large companies and almost every industry in between, visit the exhibitors of the L.A. Mixer on both levels of The Shrine Auditorium Expo Center.
3. TalkRadio 790 KABC Live Broadcast: KABC Radio’s Al Rantel will broadcast live starting at 7 p.m.
4. Mix & Mingle in the Diamonds & Cream Lounge: Network in the “Official Networking Lounge of the L.A. Mixer” — sponsored by Diamonds & Cream Events. A jazz bar-type lounge, grab a cocktail while mixing and mingling with potential clients.
5. Learn About the Benefits of Being a Chamber Member: Visit the booths of the participating 30 chambers and business organizations located throughout the event to learn how becoming a member can increase business.
Attendee tickets are $20 per person and can be purchased online at www.largestmixer.com/lamixer/tickets.php
For a complete list of exhibitors and sponsors, please visit www.lamixer.com or call
323-230-5656 for further information.
L.A.’s Largest Mixer is produced by The Dave Linden Group, Inc.