University of Phoenix has been committed to student success for over 30 years! Higher education you’ve been looking for in Orange County.
With the South Coast Learning Center and the Southern California Campus in the same area, you’ll be able to access:
- 23 classrooms and an academic assistance lab where students can consult with instructors
- Onsite enrollment, academic and finance advisors
- More than 20 computer stations and complimentary print, fax and copy services
- Five study rooms equipped with computers, Wi-Fi and LCD monitors
- Workshops on writing, utilizing University resources, as well as creating a resumé and interviewing skills
For more information on University of Phoenix’s Southern California Campus, please visit them on the web at
About L.A.’s Largest Mixer®: Over 30 Los Angeles area chambers of commerce and business organizations will be at this year’s L.A.’s Largest Mixer® XIV, the most heralded business mixer/expo of the year, being held Thursday, July 19, 2012 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Shrine Auditorium Expo Center, 700 W. 32nd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90007.
L.A.’s Largest Mixer® XIV – part social mixer, part business expo – is the 14th installment in the “Largest Mixer®” family of events that has already produced successful mixers for the past 14 years in Orange County, Inland Empire and Las Vegas.
For a complete list of exhibitors and sponsors, please visit www.lamixer.com or call (323) 230-5656 for further information.